Saturday, January 22, 2011

Life is not like you always want it to be

Have you ever been in a condition which are unwanted things happen? I mean,you expect something better but what you get is not as you want it to be.I experienced it last night and today's morning.I don't know if it continue to strike me until the end of my day today but that was what I feel and I am unsatisfy with that condition.

This condition always bring an unwell mood to me but rationally thinking,God is the one who make it work not us,not me as well.I am just planning but God will decide which way He wants me to be.I accept it anyway but still I am quite unsatisfy.I want to ask 'Why?' but it was God's plan,I will never know.So,I stop questioning.

And then I wonder,'What will going to happen next?'.Well who knows what the future is.I don't know,you don't know,we will never know.Life is just like that.Our life is God's plan.Just keep that in your mind (Well,I keep it in my mind too :D ) Don't worry,He will always plan a good thing for me and good things for you all.Should Thankful for that.Hehe.

I might be sad,yes I am sad actually about what had happened to me.But this is what we call a test in life.Life is not like we always wanted it to be.Because it is LIFE.Just pray for better :D .

So,should I stop here? Haha. I don't think I can write more about it.
Have a good day guys ~

No comments:

Post a Comment