Saturday, January 22, 2011

Music and Me

First of all,may I ask,is there any of you that don't/dislike music? I hope there is non. Haha. Well,for me and for your information(fyi),I am soooo in love with Music.I don't know why.But for sure,Music always enlighten my soul.I mean,whenever I am sad,once I listen to an R&B song or any happy-songs,I feel like I am healed.Haha.Funny right?but that is true.I don't mind if you say , "Ahh,tipulah".

The second reason is,Music gave me notes-mood.I know you kind of confused.'Notes-mood' here means,I write notes.Music makes me want to write based on the feeling and emotion or story or message of the songs.Hehe.I like it.Like it very much.By listening to many songs,I can learn many new words too.I learn how to use grammar.I learn how to construct sentences.I also learn how to express emotions and understand the feelings in the songs.

By the way,what kind of Music that I am in? hehe. Well,I love R&B,I love bit.I like to cover many songs but I am not really good at it.(Admitted).I like to search many songs that covered by Youtube artists.Even some of them are good compared to original singer.That is how I learn to appreciate Music more than anyone else.

Music never be my bad friend.It will always be my bestest friend in my entire life.Its my hobby to listen and work on it.Music will stay in my heart forever.(Why kind of sentimental here Ritchel?) Haha.Well,I guess,I stop here.

Good Night :D

No comments:

Post a Comment