Monday, January 24, 2011

Climate Changes and my experience just now.

Do you have any idea about climate changes? Do you know what is climate changes? Haha. I don't know if you expert about that or whatever but what I want to share here in my simple blog is what I have learned in LDV lesson just now. Fyi LDV stand for Language Development,a subject which I must take as a trainee teacher and as one of the Teslian.Hehe

Well,our lecturer,Madam Suhaila told us about how it happen,why it happen and how to overcome it.Global warming and greenhouse effect is one of the main factor why it happen.This issue has become an international isuue whereby it is important for societies to consider of.If this continue to happen,it might be flooding or drought in many areas in the world whereby it will distruct nature's balance and global sea level will rises up drastically.

What can we do to overcome this climate changes?First,we have to change how people think.We have to change how people think about the uses of energy especially.We have to manage the energy uses by taking energy efficiency measures or use or buy electricity from company that using renewable energy sources.Reduce the burning of fossil fuels and other materials,replanting and start practicing the conseravation and better management of forest.

There are difficulties that we have to face in order to overcome climate changes.But the most important thing is,it is difficult to deal with people's mind.Still,they don't reealize the climate changes is a serious matter,even some of them still don't know what is climate changes.To let people know,the media board should play their own role to produce many sources that may let people know detailly why is it important we have to take the matter seriously.

Haha are you tired of reading this? Haha well,I just wanted to share this matter because I think that I might be  one of the sources for you to know what is climate changes. Hehe. 
In my opinion,all countries in the world must gather together and discuss about this issues seriously.They have to find many ways to deal with climate changes.They have to always work together for better living because all of us are in the same boat.We are living in one world,so we have to unite and cooperate to each other to overcome this matter.

Just an unsatisfication to share with : Just now,I went to my class in new block and I was so surprised to see a large fire.It was an open burning caused by somebody that irresponsible to the nature and environment.No wonder we have to struggle with the hot and very warm weather.Fuh! And I am still questioning myself,"Did Pengarah know about this?","How come there are no lecturers complain about it?" but I just keep it in my mind because when I start to open that issue,I will be surrounded by Act 174.Well,I don't know what to say but think rationally,open burning will rise the temperature and it will bring pollution whereby it is one of the reason why climate changes.So readers think about it.I may not be an expert but thi is self-realization and I just wanted to share it with you .

We live in Earth.You save the natures and environment,you will save the world. *There is no 'Save the cheerleader,save the world ' here. He-he :D
Have a Good Night fellas :)

1 comment: